Save the date : European Conference on Donor Health Management (ECDHM) in Hamburg, from 23rd to 25th September 2020.
The ECDHM is a 2-yearly event hosted by a non-for-profit blood establishment in a European country to present the latest research and findings on blood donor health and management. It spreads over 2 and half days and allows for networking.
ECDHM brings together leading researchers, experienced management professionals, medical experts, recruitment professionals and professionals from government organisations in the field of Donor Health and Donor Management. The main focus is on blood and blood component donors. The conference is an all not-for-profit conference, and we are very grateful to attendees making this conference possible.
Who should attend?
The programme is aimed at a broad range of professionals and subject experts in the blood and organ community, including: Chief Executive Officers, Medical Directors, Doctors and Nurses, Blood Collection Staff, Donor Recruitment and R&D Staff working in Blood and Organ Services, together with Researchers, Communication Teams and Regulators.
- The conference welcomes oral presentations, abstracts and posters
- Research regarding donors, blood, blood products, quality and management
- Diagnostics (serological, genetic, microbiological)
- Organisational or clinical management of donors and donated blood, organs and tissue
- Organisation and strategy in the work with Donor Health and Donor Management.
More information will be posted soon.
- 16 million donations
- 400 million population