Job Opening: Executive Director
The term of the current EBA Executive Director will end in October 2018 and we are seeking a successor. The Executive Director will be based in/close to Brussels and the key goals are:
- Building organisational capability and capacity, and supporting the membership;
- Contributing to EBA strategy and policies in close collaboration with the President and Executive of EBA;
- Developing an agreed and prioritised list of activities and seeking efficient means for their implementation
- Representing EBA in contact with other organisations and the EU institutions (Commission, Parliament, Council etc).
- Managing the EBA office/secretariat, and supervising staff;
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate achievements in leadership positions, in the ability to build organisational capacity for a membership organisation, and in content knowledge of blood banking. A track record of networking and interacting with EU bodies is a bonus. The full job description and person specification can be read here.
- 17 million donations
- 470 million population