Job vacancy: EU Project Manager (maternity cover)
Project Manager for EU Projects (Maternity Cover)
Who are we?
The European Blood Alliance (EBA) is an association of not-for-profit Blood Establishments, with 25 members throughout the European Union, United Kingdom, and EFTA States.
Our mission is to contribute to the availability, quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness of the blood and tissue supply for the citizens of Europe by developing and maintaining an efficient and strong collaboration amongst European blood and tissue services.
We are looking for a driven and high-energy Project Manager for 7 months (maternity cover).
As Project Manager, you will be involved in an international (European) project. This project revolves around strengthening voluntary non-remunerated plasma collection capacity in Europe. You will work closely with the Project Leader and Coordinator and maintain contacts with 15 different international project partners.
Your tasks will include:
- Organising regular virtual meetings on Zoom as well as some meetings abroad that will require you to travel.
- Regularly communicating with project stakeholders and the European Commission about project progress and timeline.
- Overseeing the Communications and Dissemination of the project (e.g. help put together newsletters and press releases, assist in the creation of the project logo, and provide comments on the website design).
- Providing administrative support, including reports, and managing budgets and time sheets.
- being the person responsible for making sure that all partners live up to the agreements that are made and delivering their output and deliverables on time and within budget.
- At least five years of experience in a project management role
- Residency in either Belgium or The Netherlands
- Experience with communications is preferred
- Experience with organising (international) meetings, administrative support, including reports, and managing budgets and time sheets
- Friendly attitude and willingness to learn and adapt as the project develops
- An excellent command of the English language, and experience working with international partners
We are offering
- A very competitive salary (€4K/calendar month for 32 hour week)
- An opportunity to contribute to the European Union increasing its collection of plasma and production of PDMPs to meet the needs of patients
- An internationally focused position in a unique organisation
- Remote working (our office is in Brussels, but you will be able to work from home) and choosing your own working days, outside specific project obligations
- Compensation for travel expenses
Starting date for this role is 26 September 2022.
How to apply
If you are interested we’ll be delighted to receive your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before 5pm Friday July 29th.
- 16 million donations
- 400 million population