“Keeping up with Reality and Quality: A Challenge for European Blood Establishments”
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of EU/EDQM co-operation in the field of blood
The EDQM, in collaboration with the European Commission, is organising a conference to provide stakeholders with a forum to discuss major challenges faced by blood establishments.
From 21 to 23 April 2020, the EDQM and the EU will celebrate 10 years of successful collaboration and, building on the horizon scanning approach, will hold a conference to address the following key topics:
- the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data integrity;
- demographic changes among blood healthcare professionals;
- the globalisation of the market supply of medical devices, material and equipment;
- the new Medical Device (MD) and In Vitro Medical Device (IVD) Regulations; and
- contingency planning and business continuity.
More information and registration: EDQM website
- 16 million donations
- 400 million population