EBA has several Working Groups which support EBA’s mission to share knowledge and deliver evidence-based information:
- Collaborative Quality Management
- Contingency Planning
- Donor Studies Special Interest Group
- Emerging Infectious Disease (EID) Monitor
- EU Blood Directives Revision WG
- Data privacy officers
- Plasma supply
- Quality Control Proficiency Testing Scheme working Group (QCPTS-WG)
EBA members are invited to join and contribute to the work of the Working Groups, meeting regularly via teleconferences, or physical meetings.
All working groups are autonomous and draft their own meeting agendas, their terms of reference and outputs they wish to deliver, under the guidance of the EBA secretariat.
- 17 million donations
- 470 million population